LEGO® 71370 Fire Mario Power-Up Pack
- Brand: LEGO
- Theme: Super Mario
- Ages: 6 - 99
- Total parts: 11
- Launch Date: 01-08-2020
- Weight: 35 gram
- Dimensions: 9,10cm x 12,20cm x 4,70cm
- EAN code: 5702016618495
Browse through the LEGO® catalog and be surprised.
Fire up your LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay with this cool Power-Up Pack. Dress your LEGO® Mario™ figure in this fire outfit and see how he reacts in the level you’ve created. Wearing these trousers and cap, LEGO Mario gains Fire Attack power and can attack enemies in a new way to defeat them faster!
- Heat up the LEGO® Super Mario™ game action for kids with this Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370), featuring a buildable costume that gives LEGO® Mario™ special ability and causes different reactions
- This collectible accessory fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure included in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset, causing unique sounds and a unique image to appear on LEGO Mario's torso screen
- When LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is powered up with this suit, he can gain Fire Attack power, a new way to attack enemies and collect extra coins, adding to players’ fun in-game experience
- This 11-piece LEGO® building set makes an awesome birthday or Christmas gift toy for creative kids and fans aged 6 and up to use with their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- Other LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack (71371), Cat Mario Power-Up Pack (71372) and Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373)
- No batteries needed for this creative building toy – simply dress the LEGO® Mario™ figure from the Starter Course set with the outfit. The pack comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for fun, creative ways to play and more to delight kids. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges to attempt to master solo or with friends and family
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are rigorously tested and analysed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards
An easy, fun way to power up real-life adventures with LEGO®Mario™ (figure not included) in the LEGO Super Mario™ universe. This Power-Up Pack makes a great gift for ages 6+, helping them to defeat enemies faster in their Find the LEGO®Mario™ figure in the Starter Course (71360). Check out LEGO®Mario’s reactions when he wears this suit. A new way to attack enemies and collect extra digital coins. The app has easy-to-follow building instructions to help kids build independently and lots of creative ideas to enhance play. Collectible Power Packs add even more exciting play possibilities to the LEGO®Super Mario™ Starter Course and Expansion Sets.
Receive the weekly ToyPro newsletter and stay up to date on the latest news about ToyPro and LEGO®, MOCs and much more. Discover LEGO®
Successful! ToyPro will keep you updated from now on. Welcome to the club.
Our customer service team is ready to answer your questions. We try to respond within one business day.
The LEGO® group releases new, beautiful sets every year. At the same time, nice sets are disappearing from the collection. A set that is no longer produced by LEGO® is called end of life. An end of life set is also called a discontinued or retired set. This set can still be for sale, but the set is no longer made by LEGO®. Therefore it is sold as long as stores have the set in stock. If the last item is sold, you can no longer buy the set new.
Do you have a LEGO® set on your wish list? Then you shouldn’t wait too long when it is retired. To make it easy for you, you can see on the ToyPro website which sets from our collection are discontinued. In this way you won’t be surprised if the set you still wanted is no longer for sale. Do you want to know an overview of retired LEGO® Star Wars sets? You can find it here!
If a discontinued set is really no longer (new) for sale, then you could still build it with loose parts. At our website you can see which parts and minifigures are included with each set. You can also download the building instructions for that set for free.
In addition, you can see which of those LEGO® parts we currently have in stock. It is of course possible that you already have some of these LEGO® bricks in your home. Then you only have to order those parts that you don't have yet. ToyPro has a collection of more than 20,000 different LEGO® bricks and more than 4,000 unique LEGO® minifigures.
Who hasn't heard of Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog? From the 1970s TV…
We have found another great alternate build for you. It's the Awesome Ferrari Daytona…